Urology is a specialized branch of surgery which deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. The American Urological Association has identified seven subspecialty areas of Urology.
- Pediatric Urology (Urology for children)
- Urologic Oncology (cancer)
- Renal Transplantation (Kidney transplant)
- Male Infertility
- Calculi (urinary tract stones)
- Female Urology (urinary incontinence and pelvic outlet relaxation disorders)
- Neurourology (voiding disorders, urodynamic evaluation of patients, and erectile dysfunction or impotence).
Indicure has association with some of the best urologists in India who are extensively trained in India & abroad & operate at state of the art hospitals equipped with the latest & most sophisticated technology. Best urology doctors in India perform latest urosurgery procedures including Minimally Invasive surgery for the treatment of enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, and kidney cancer, Robotic-Assisted Minimally Invasive Surgery, Radical Prostatectomy Surgery etc. & thus provide assured relief from all sorts of urology problems.
Cost of Urology surgery in India
The Urosurgery treatment in India is very cost effective & costs around 1-10th of what it costs in any western country like USA, UK, when the success rate compares favorably with the best such facilities in these countries.
We provide all inclusive packages for our urologic surgery treatments & also arrange for all concierge services for our International patients so that they can concentrate on their treatment & have complete peace of mind